Tuesday, June 12, 2007

2007

We have grown once again with the addition of Paul Richard born 3-30-07. Another boy to add to 2 sons, 2 grandsons and Luke our new puppy. Life could not get much better unless of course we could hit the lottery or won an all expense paid trip to Hawaii!

As almost all grandparents will tell you, it is the real deal!! It doesn't get much better than being a grandparent. When you become a parent the first time you are afraid that you will not be able to find any more love inside to share with another child, then when the next one arrives, you find that amazingly you love that one just as much. The same is true with grandchildren but this time you don't have the day to day struggles of caring for them. It is a love that you cannot explain to anyone until they experience it.

I have become a brag book carrying Mom Mom and love to show off all my newest pictures, but then again I am quite the picture freak as many of you already know. I have pictures of all my nieces and nephews, great nieces and nephews and great great niece in frames, books, and a collage on my bulletin board next to the computer which is one of the reasons I decided to start my own blog. I have run out of places to put pictures and wanted to have a place to organize them all.

As time and miles separate so many of us now this is a great way to stay in touch and hope you enjoy reading future posts as much as I enjoy reading each of your blogs, comments or emails.

No comments: